The Old City of Brasov
Spend 2 hours exploring the old city of Brasov - Kronstadt - by visiting the most important points of interest as the Black Church - the biggest gohtic monument between Wien and Istanbul, the Rope Street - the narrowest street in Eastern Europe and the old Council Hall.
Rate: 10 euro/person
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
The package includes:
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance fees, meals, drinks
- 5pm: April 7, 2020 - October 11, 2020
- 3pm: October 13, 2019 - April 5, 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Monday most of the sites are closed, including Black Church. Black Church is closed on some specific days during the year (religious or administrative purpose - more details on http://www.honterusgemeinde.ro/ro/)
- First Romanian School Museum is opened till 5 pm.