Small-Group day trip Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Peles Castle from Brasov
Peles Castle, a striking example of Neo-Renaissance architecture.
Period: all year round.
Days of departure: every day.
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 8:30 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Duration: 8:30 AM - 18:30 PM (approx.)
Route: Brasov – Sinaia (we visit Peles Castle) - Bran (visit the Castle built by the Knights of the Teutonic Order between 1211 – 1225) - Rasnov (visit the Fortress built in stone and brick by Rasnov’s inhabitants for refuge and defense) – Brasov
Rate: 40 euro/person
- transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system; English speaking tour guide
- entrance fees at the museums (Bran Castle - 40 lei, Rasnov Fortress - 12 lei, Peles Castle - 30 or 60 lei, depending of the tour); lunch
MONDAY BRAN CASTLE IS OPENED AT 12:00.
Peles Castle is closed MONDAY! Tuesday we can visit only the ground floor!
Pelisor Castle is closed MONDAY and TUESDAY!
More info about the admission time: peles.ro
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Bran Castle!
- Crowded in high season (July - August).