Active trekking tour in Bucegi Mountains - from Sinaia to Bran - 2 days
We will be together for 2 days crossing one of the most important massif of Romania, Bucegi Mountains. Accommodation: hut.
- 399 euro/person for 1 person
- 249 euro/person for a group of 2
- 220 euro/person for a group of 3
- 199 euro/person for a group of 4
- 179 euro/person for a group of 5
- 149 euro/person for a group of 6
The package includes:
- 1 night accommodation at a basic mountain hut, breakfast included
- licensed English speaking mountain guide
- transportation Brasov to Sinaia
- transportation Bran to Brasov
- meals, drinks, tips
- entrance fee to Bran Castle (10 euro)
- ticket for the cable car in Sinaia (for the guide, also)
DESCRIPTION & FEATURES OF THE TREKKING TOUR
The tour takes 2 days, with 1 night accommodation to one of the mountain huts from Bucegi Natural Park in big dormitory, share facilities (shower and toilets); you may buy meals for lunch and dinner.
We start from Sinaia resort (about 100 km from the Bucharest airport - 2 hours driving). We climb up to 2000 m (by cable car or by foot - your choice) and we trek on the Bucegi plateau to the hut. On our way, depending of the weather, we visit the Carpathian Sphinx and "Babele" rock formation. Duration: 6-8 hours, long route, medium to hard effort, uphill/donwhill walk: 600 m/600 m. Next day we walk to Bran village and we may visit Bran Castle a.k.a. Dracula's Castle (depending of the arrival time - last admission time is 4 pm). Duration: 7-8 hours, long route, medium to hard effort, uphill/downhill walk: between 400-900 m / between 1300-1800 m, depending of the route. Transfer to Brasov by local bus.
- optimal time: June - October
- number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8.
- transportation is made by car or minibus.
- mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort.
- accommodation is done in mountain hut.
- licensed mountain guide during the entire trekking tour.
- the cable car is not working Monday and when the weather conditions are not good (windy, heavy rains).
Difficulty grade: See Classification of the trekking and hiking tours
Private Active trekking tour in Piatra Craiului National Park - 1 day
1 day private trekking tour in one of the greatest mountain in Romania. The main ridge is regarded as one of the most beautiful sites in the Carpathians.Book Now »
Join us to an adventure experience you will not forget: 2 full days of trekking, biking, rafting or paragliding in Transylvania. During a weekend we are together for adventure, teambuilding and competition. You can choose two different activities out of the four, one for each day.