Day Trip to the Epic 7 Ladders Canyon from Brasov
Enjoy a round-trip hike to the epic Seven Ladders Canyon (Canionul Sapte Scari), famed for its ladders and waterfalls.
- 29 euro/person (minimum 2 people, for 1 person the rate is as for 2 people)
The package includes:
- transportation, licensed English speaking mountain guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to the 7 Ladders Canyon (10 lei - aprox. 2.5 euro)
Duration: about 4 h, medium, excellent view throughout the day, uphill/downhill walk: 500 m/500 m.
Guaranteed departures: every day.
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 10:00 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Important: You have to make the booking 1 day in advance until 8 PM!
- Dress warmly: Compulsory sturdy and waterproof hiking shoes; warm clothes recommended
- Route may be changed without notice due to weather conditions
Excellent value for money - Family friendly - Free hotel pickup and drop-off included - Small group ensures personal service - Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience - Private guide for a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Day Trip to the Epic 7 Ladders Canyon from Brasov.
We start the tour from Brasov (we pick you up from your location), head to the Seven Ladders Canyon (Canionul Sapte Scari) in the Piatra Mare range, part of the Southern Carpathian Mountains. This stunning gorge is famed for its steep ladders that take you up the rock walls past a series of rushing waterfalls. On arrival, set off along meadow and forest paths, reaching the canyon after a 45-minute hike. Then, opt to rest here or enter the rock chasm with your experienced guide. Head inside, and spend the next 15 minutes or so crossing the bridges and climbing each of the near-vertical metal ladders that make up the gorge. As you go, enjoy thrilling close-up views of the tumbling waters and the towering rock walls around you. After your trek, rejoin your group and choose between a 1.5-hour return route or a harder 2 to 3 hour trail, walking back through forests and glades to your vehicle. After your hike, your tour ends back at your Brașov hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please dress appropriately: waterproof hiking boots and clothes.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. In high season - June - August - during the week-ends could be crowdy.
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at email@example.com
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.