Travel for the soul
Travel for the soul – more than a private tour – a truly experience set up together!
Travel with no schedule! You choose the area and the length of the tour!
Nature, culture and local traditions, mountain villages and huts, hidden places, adventure, unpredictable – all together or a part of them....it is up to you!
The budget – we set it up together, depending on the type of accommodation, driving distances, meals, activities...
- Bucegi Natural Park, with the Romanian Sphinx
- Piatra Craiului National Park, with the Zarnesti Gorges
- Fagaras Mountains, with the Transfagarasan road, Balea Waterfall and Balea Lake
- Piatra Mare Masiff, with the “7 Ladders Canyon”
- Persani Mountains, with his hidden secret – Varghis Gorge
- Semenic - Cheile Carasului National Park, with the wild and beautiful Carasului Gorges, Buhui Gorges and the astonishing Garlistei Gorges
- Retezat and Parang Mounains with the glacial lakes, including the largest glacial lake in Romania, Bucura Lake
- Apuseni Mountains characterized by a remarkable karst landscape. The mountains’ rounded crests contrast with deep river valleys, and extensive limestone formations give rise to some spectacularly eroded scenery. Pastureland and settlements are scattered among the mountains
- Tarcu - Godeanu Mountains
- Maramures Natural Park, Rodna National Park, Calimani National Park, Ceahlau National Park, Putna-Vrancea Natural Park
- and more....
Mountain villages at the bottom of the Bucegi Natural Park and Piatra Craiului National Park: Magura, Pestera, Sirnea, Ciocanu, Dambovicioara, Fundata, Fundatica, Satic and more!
Cities: Brasov, Sibiu, Sighisoara, Sinaia, Alba Iulia and more!
Cultural sites: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Corvin Castle, Poienari Fortress, Turda Salt Mine, the Saxon Fortified Churches, The Sinca Veche Temple Cave, "Semmering of Banat", Maramures, Bucovina, Danube Delta and more!
Caves: Bat Cave, Ialomicioara cave, Dambovicioara cave and more!
Sample "travel for the soul" tour - Backpacking Romania - Circling the Piatra Craiului National Park