Active trekking tour in Piatra Craiului National Park - 2 days
2 day trekking tour in one of the greatest mountain in Romania. The main ridge is regarded as one of the most beautiful sites in the Carpathians.
This is an "Eco-Romania" certified program!
For more details about the ecotourism or for recommendation about this program, please contact AER (The Association of Ecotourism in Romania).
- 1 person: 339 euro
- 2 persons: 219 euro/person
- 4 persons: 145 euro/person
- single supplement: 19 euro
The package includes:
- 1 nights accommodation at a local guesthouse in Bran village area, with breakfast
- 1 lunch pack
- 1 dinner
- licensed English speaking mountain guide
- transportation by car
- entrance fee in Piatra Craiului National Park
- transfer Bucharest - Brasov - Bucharest (contact us for an offer)
The trek is a medium one, except the part when/if we climb the highest peak of National Park: we spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful mountains of Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park. We start the tour from Brasov and we end it, also, in Brasov, the most important touristic city of Romania. We trek between 5 - 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a "special" lunch (from June to September), we cross 2 authentic mountain villages - Magura and Pestera - where we stay overnight to a local guesthouse having local food (the facilities are on the haul or in the room), depending of the weather and you we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238m), we cross Zarnesti Gorges.....in two words another AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE IN TRANSYLVANIA!
Details about trekking tour:
- number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8.
- transportation is made by car or minibus.
- mountain tour requires a good physical shape, with resistance to medium effort.
- licensed mountain guide during the entire trekking tour.
Difficulty grade: See Classification of the trekking and hiking tours