The '3C Tour' - Castle, Champagne and Canyon
3C Tour: Castle, Champagne and Canyon!
The package includes:
- transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system
- English speaking tour and mountain guide
- entrance fees to Peles Castle - general exibit, to Azuga Cellar for sparkling wine tasting, "7 Ladders Canyon"
- lunch, drinks, tips
Guaranteed departure: each Saturday and Sunday.
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 9:00 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Important: You have to make the booking 1 day in advance until 8 PM!
Rate: 75 euro/person (minimum 2 persons)
For 1 person the rate is 150 euro
Duration: 9 AM - 6 PM
Peles Castle & Pelisor Castle
From September 15 to May 14
Wednesday: 11:00 – 17:00
Thursday to Sunday: 9:00- 17:00
Monday & Tuesday: Closed.
From May 15 to 17 September
Tuesday: 11:00 – 17:00
Wednesday to Sunday: 9:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 11:00 – 19:00
Friday to Sunday: 11:00 – 19:00
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
Peles Castle: Closed from November 3rd until December 3rd.
At Rhein Azuga Cellar 1892, former “Supplier of Romania’s Royal Court” and starting from April 2006 „Supplier of His Majesty’s House King Michael Ist”, you can discover the story of an exceptional sparkling wine that hold the secrets of the traditional method and will impress you with quality and freshness...
Note: "7 Ladders Canyon" is closed Monday and because of weather conditions (thunderstorms, heavy rains).
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at email@example.com
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.