Day tour Medieval Sighisoara, Viscri, Rupea Fortress
Discover the only city in Romania which looks exactly the same way as in the XVIth century. Take a trip in time in this one day tour or simply get all the inside information in a walking tour if you are traveling on your own.
- 50 euro/person; (minimum 2 people, for 1 person the rate is as for 2 people)
The package includes:
- transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system
- English speaking tour guide
- entrance fees, lunch, drinks, tips
Duration: 9 h
Highlights: Rupea Fortress, Viscri fortified church, Sighisoara
Guaranteed departure: all year round!
For the other days, the trip is running only on request (min. 2 persons).
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 8:30 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Important: You have to make the booking 1 day in advance until 8 PM!
Sighisoara: Monday all sites are closed!
Route: Brasov - Rupea Fotress - Viscri - Sighisoara - Brasov
Visit a remarkable fortress - Rupea - with three rings, dating from the 14th century, built on a basalt rock. Inside the fortress there is a well 60 m deep. The water is still drinkable.
Discover the only city in Romania which looks exactly the same way as in the XVIth century - Sighisoara. Take a trip in time in this one day tour or simply get all the inside information in a walking tour if you are traveling on your own.
Visit to the Viscri fortified church - one of the best preserved fortified church in Transylvania - is also included in the tour. Prince Charles, who owns a house in Viscri, says "Transylvania is in my blood".
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at email@example.com
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.