Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress Tour from Brasov with Optional Peles Castle Visit
Guaranteed departure day tour: Brasov - Bran Castle (a.k.a. Dracula's Castle) - Rasnov Fortress - Brasov
Special offer: 16 euro/person, for a group of minimum 4 people!
Period: all year round.
Days of departure: every day.
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 9:00 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Duration: 9 AM - 2 PM (aprox.)
Route: Brasov – Rasnov (visit the Fortress built in stone and brick by Rasnov’s inhabitants for refuge and defense) – Bran (visit the Castle built by the Knights of the Teutonic Order between 1211 – 1225) – Brasov
Rate: 25 euro/person
- transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system; English speaking tour guide
- entrance fees at the museums (Bran Castle - 9 euro, Rasnov Fortress - 3 euro); lunch
Important: Extension to Sinaia for Peles Castle - one of the most beautiful Royal Castle in the world: 15 euro/person
That means an extra time of aprox. 3 - 4 hours!
PELISOR CASTLE IS CLOSED IN OCTOBER. PELES CASTLE IS CLOSED IN NOVEMBER (on 31.10.2018, also). MONDAY BRAN CASTLE IS OPENED AT 12:00.
Peles Castle & Pelisor Castle
From September 17 to May 13
Wednesday: 11:00 – 17:00
Thursday to Sunday: 9:00- 17:00
Monday & Tuesday: Closed.
From May 15 to September 16
Tuesday: 11:00 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
Every Tuesday is to be visited the ground floor of the Peles Castle ONLY.
Wednesday to Sunday: 9:15 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 11:00 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
Thursday to Sunday: 09:15 – 17:00 (the last entrance at 16:15)
More info about the admission time: peles.ro
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at email@example.com
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Bran Castle!
- Crowded in high season (July - August)