Active trekking tour in National Park Piatra Craiului - 1 day
1 day trekking tour in one of the greatest mountain in Romania. The main ridge is regarded as one of the most beautiful sites in the Carpathians.
- 35 euro/person (minimum 2 people, for 1 person the rate is as for 2 people)
The package includes:
- transportation, licensed English speaking mountain guide
- entrance fee in the National Park (5 lei - about 1.2 euro), lunch (about 5-7 euro)
Duration: 8 h, medium, excellent view throughout the day, uphill/downhill walk: 700 m/700 m.
Highlights: Piatra Craiului National Park, Curmatura hut, Zarnesti Gorges
Guaranteed departures: all year round.
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 9:00 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Important: You have to make the booking 1 day in advance until 8 PM!
- Dress warmly: Compulsory sturdy and waterproof hiking shoes; warm clothes recommended
- Route may be changed without notice due to weather conditions
Fact: people in these 2 villages never died because of heart attack or cancer!
Route: Piatra Craiului National Park, crossing Zarnesti Gorges. Visit two of the most authentic mountain villages: Pestera & Magura or hike to Curmatura hut. Between June and September we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm.
Details about trekking tour:
- number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8.
- transportation is made by car or minibus.
- mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort.
- licensed mountain guide during the entire trekking tour.
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up from Brasov is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.