Active trekking tour in Fagaras Mountains - 1 day
This is a 1 day trekking tour and, during this time, you have the opportunity to hike on the most important massif of Romania, Fagaras Mountains.
- 1 person: 140 euro/person
- 2 persons: 70 euro/person
- 3 persons: 55 euro/person
- 4 persons: 45 euro/person
- 5 persons: 55 euro/person
- 6 persons: 50 euro/person
- 7 persons: 45 euro/person
- 8 persons: 40 euro/person
The package includes:
- transportation by car or minibus, licensed English speaking mountain guide
- drinks, lunch
Transfagarasan road - built as a strategic military route, it is the highest (2042m) and most dramatic paved road in Romania. It runs North to South across the highest sections of the Carpathian Mountains. The road connects the historic regions of Transylvania and Wallachia.
Balea Lac is a natural glacier lake at 2040m, 360 meters long, 240 meters wide and 11 meters deep.
Balea Waterfall with its 60 meters height it is one of the most famous waterfalls in Romania.
Duration: 9 - 11 hours (driving about 5 hours, hiking about 5 hours).
Details about trekking tour:
- number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8.
- mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort.
- licensed mountain guide during the entire trekking tour.
Difficulty grade: See Classification of the trekking and hiking tours